terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Closing a Meeting

Wrapping Up

There are different reasons why a meeting comes to an end. Time may run out, or all of the items in the agenda may be checked off. Some meetings will end earlier than expected and others will run late. The odd time, a meeting may be cut short due to an unexpected problem or circumstance. Here are a variety of ways to adjourn a meeting:

It looks like we've run out of time, so I guess we'll finish here.

I think we've covered everything on the list.

I guess that will be all for today.

Well, look at that...we've finished ahead of schedule for once.

If no one has anything else to add, then I think we'll wrap this up.

I'm afraid we're going to have to cut this meeting short. I've just been informed of a problem that needs my immediate attention.


Would you like to study at Fatec?
Winter Vestibular, click here!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário